Dover Sole Roulade with Langoustine Sauce
The perfectly elegant brunch idea from our chefs from Cook'n With Class.
- 6 fillets Dover Sole
- 12 Langoustines
- 1 (diced) Shallots
- 1 Cups White wine
- (to taste) Salt and Pepper
- Peel the langoustines, use the body but keep the heads for the sauce (see the recipe for bisque de Langoustines).
- Roll 2 langoustines in each Sole fillet, and close with a toothpick. Put the 6 fillets in a saucepan, add the chopped shallots, white wine, salt, and pepper.
- Put a lid and cook the sole on a simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve with the sauce on top along with sautéed mushrooms, spinach, rice…